Native to Native
This tutorial explains how to perform a cross-chain swap using the VarenX dApp. This type of swap uses the full functionality of VarenX and goes via RenVM from one native chain to another native chain.
Before proceeding with the swap ensure that VarenX dApp is connected to your Metamask wallet or any of the other supported Web3 wallets.
- 1.Click on the “Swap From” list to select the native token you wish to swap from.
2. Once you have selected the native token, a gateway address will be generated. You will be promoted to deposit your native token to the gateway address in order to continue with the swap.
3. After you send your assets to the gateway address, the relevant transaction will be picked up by the VarenX dApp and details including the progress bar of the required confirmations will be shown.
4. Once all the required confirmations are completed the status will change to “Signed”. You can now proceed with the swap
5. Select the native token you wish to swap to from the “Swap To” list.
6. Input your native chain target wallet address and press the “Swap” button.
7. Review the details of your swap and press the “Approve Swap” button. Your Web3 wallet will open where you will need to confirm the swap to finalize the transaction.
Note: If at any time during this step the “Approve Swap” button becomes inactive, it means the price has been updated. You will need to accept the new price change in order to continue.
8. Great! You have now successfully completed a native to native chain token swap.