Posting a Proposal
- 4.Allow for a three day review period.
- 5.Integrate community feedback into your proposal, if applicable
- 2.Click on “Connect wallet” button in top right corner.
- 3.Connect with wallet provider where you hold relevant token.
- 5.Fill in all the required information. Note:
- 1.Title should be the same as on the Governance forum (remove "DRAFT").
- 2.Include a link to the proposal on the governance forum.
- 3.You can also include the proposal text body, but it's not required.
- 4.Fill in voting options.
- 5.Set the dates and block number in the Actions box.
- 1.Make sure the length of the voting period is exactly 3 days! (unless expedited)
- 2.Make sure the block number (see below) corresponds to a time before the vote start time.
- 6.Click Publish.
- 7.Congratulations! You have now put your proposal on Snapshot for a vote.
A couple more steps! :
- 1.Edit the title of the proposal on the governance forum to remove the "DRAFT" part.
- 2.Lock the proposal thread on the governance forum from further edits.
- 3.Notify the community about a vote being live :)