ERC-20 to ERC-20
This tutorial explains how to perform a ERC-20 to ERC-20 swap using the VarenX dApp. This type of swap happens exclusively on the Ethereum network and it’s considered the fastest and the cheapest swap on the VarenX dApp.
Before proceeding with the swap ensure that VarenX dApp is connected to your Metamask or any of the other supported Web3 wallets.
- 1.Click on the “Swap From” list to select the ERC-20 token you wish to swap from.
2. Select the ERC-20 token you wish to swap to from the “Swap To” list.
3. Enter the amount of tokens you would like to swap and press the “Swap” button to continue.
4. Review the details of your swap and press the “Approve Swap” button. Your Web3 wallet will open where you will need to confirm the swap to finalize the transaction.
Note: If at any time during this step the “Approve Swap” button becomes inactive, it means the price has been updated. You will need to accept the new price change in order to continue.
5. Great! You have now successfully completed an ERC-20 to ERC-20 token swap.